Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stark, Tony Stark

This has been the year of Robert Downey, Jr. for me, since I've seen him in four different films this year (the fifth film I might have seen him in has recently been pushed to next year for release).

It looks like my supply of him is going to be continuing for years to come, as it has been recently announced that he's signed with Marvel to play Tony Stark aka Iron Man in the sequel as well as in the third film of the series, and he will also be playing Stark/Iron Man in "The Avengers", the film that will bring together The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.

Here's an article about his deal with Marvel.

I've previously mentioned that he's also playing Sherlock Holmes in a new film of the same name.

I also recently purchased "Less Than Zero", a movie where he was supposed to have been terrific, but I think he got too much into the part though. I'm glad to see his stock continuing to rise, and it's hip to be into him now, but I was into Robert Downey, Jr. before and during when it was totally UNcool to be into him! :)

No comments: