Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloweeeeeeentime!

Today is Halloween, and Google is definitely taking part in the fun. I like that Google has different logos themed to various holidays and special days, and I think I go there at least once a day to search for something anyway, but I've got to remember to go there every day just to see if they have a cool logo.

Here's the one in honor of today being Halloween.






Oh, and since it's Halloween, lots of people, adults and kids alike, will be dressed in costumes today for trick-or-treating and parties and such. I found this link to the BEST.COSTUME.EVER.





I have lamented not having access to a young child that I could dress in that costume. I would totally flip out if I saw that costume in person, and I bet a lot of other people would too. I do think that I would be incredibly disappointed if I had a child of the right age to fit the costume who would then *refuse* to wear it, because, you know, kids are like that. But then, the husband agreed that if we had a child, that child would have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into the World of Peeps that he/she would be as thrilled to wear the costume as I would be for him/her to wear it.

Can you imagine a kid wearing that at tonight's West Hollywood festivities?



Some people do scary things on Halloween, some people like to go watch other people do scary things on Halloween (the husband and some friends attend Knott's Berry Farm's Halloween Haunt every year on Halloween), and others just like having fun with the non-scary stuff and pumpkins and such. That last category would be me. I will be happily spending the day with a very good friend, and we'll also be spending some time today at the Happiest Place on Earth.


Hope your Halloween is fun!

No comments: