Friday, October 10, 2008

Are you made out of Legos?

Have you figured out yet that I love Legos?

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning, and they were talking about the new Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog which had just been released, and how in these increasingly-difficult economic times, a catalog of really expensive, totally unnecessary luxury items was a great thing to have.

But one of the things they talked about caught my attention.

Got a spare $60,000? Now, mind you, that's the price for one. If you want to, oh, I don't know, say, buy for friends of yours who are a couple, you'll have to pony up $120,000 for a pair. Oh, and that doesn't include shipping. And heck, if you want to do the whole family, you're going to have to save up a bit more money.








But if that's not to your liking, there's an entire Christmas book worth of stuff to choose from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the term "brickalize" in the description. I can't wait to sit down with the catalogue and create my wish list. They have a rabbit and fox fur shawl and a rabbit hat...mmmm...

Sherry said...

I think that my mom would be totally confused if she saw me made out of Legos. Like, she'd wonder why I wasn't answering her famous question.