Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Steelers!

OK, well, my wish for a Pennsylvania showdown didn't work out, so it's the Pittsburgh Steelers against the Arizona Cardinals.

I'm rooting for the Steelers because I do like them generally, and I like Ben Roethlisberger, even though I wonder if he's going to remember this game because of the concussion that he got.

I do think it's kind of cool that the Cardinals are the Cinderella team, and it's also cool that Kurt Warner is back in the Superbowl, even if his wife does things I find questionable, but there's one factor that makes me really root against them - Matt Leinart. Even though he would know he didn't do anything to help earn the title, I still don't want him to have a Superbowl ring. I want him to stand on the sidelines and watch and know that he can't help them do a damn thing to win the game.

And, there should be some pretty good commercials, so there's that to look forward to as well.

Go Steelers!

No comments: