Friday, November 21, 2008

"Beauty and the Beast" in 3D

When "Beauty and the Beast" (the Disney animated film) came out, I was absolutely enthralled, and this was even before my whole Disney obsession thing. I saw the film a few times on my own, and then I went back a few more times with friends - I'd be talking to someone, and I'd mention the movie, and they'd say they want to see it but haven't gotten around to it yet, and we'd go - sometimes even that very night!

I pretty much loved everything about the movie - the look, the story, the songs.

I'm glad to hear that Disney is working on a 3D version of the movie - it's not going to be the gimmicky kind, but more of the ultra-realistic sort they've been doing lately, that started with "Chicken Little". I think amazing sequences like the ballroom scene and the "Be Our Guest" segment are going to be even more spectacular with the 3D added on.

So - what about a 3D version of "Tarzan"? :)

No comments: