Saturday, July 18, 2009

tell me something about cats that I don't already know

Someone on a mailing list that I'm on posted this link to an article about how cats control humans. They had to spend all that money to do research to figure that out? That's about as newsbreaking as the whole discovery that if you eat at McDonald's three times a day every day for a couple of months, then you'll get fat! Anyone who has or ever had a cat could have told you that people don't own cats - people are OWNED, and yes, totally controlled by cats. If they need any more obvious answers to the universe figured out, just go ahead and give me the grant money, and I'll just tell them the answers. Easy enough.

(And not that this is relevant to anything, but this blog post was done while I've been sitting inside the living room of the Dream House inside Innoventions at Disneyland. : ) )

No comments: