Thursday, July 23, 2009

Comic-Con

Comic-Con started today, down in San Diego. While I know a lot of cool stuff happens there, I'm not sure that my interests coincide with enough of the offerings there to make it worth my while to go. It also occurs at a fairly inconvenient time of year - July has a lot of other stuff going on, and taking the time off to attend Comic-Con is probably prohibitive at this time. Also, I've heard a ton of horror stories about hellacious lines, and while I've done my share of lines at other cons, I'm not sure I have the patience to weather the ones at Comic-Con. However, I do have a friend who's attending this year, and I've enjoyed his tweets from today. I know there will be plenty more to come this weekend, especially on Friday when I know a lot of cool panels will be going on, so I'm looking forward to reading his tweets and talking to him about the whole con in length sometime later.

And Google's even getting in on the fun!


No comments: