Tuesday, July 28, 2009

little squat people - new Star Wars toys from Hasbro

So Comic-Con was this past weekend, and of course, Hasbro had a huge presentation about the new Star Wars toys coming out for the rest of the year as well as previews for next year.

Here's an article with a link to the full slideshow, from which the pictures below have been taken.

There are some interesting things coming out, but they're mostly in lines that I don't collect.

In the "little squat people" line, formally known as Galactic Heroes, there aren't too many things coming out that I want. The characters in the paired sets don't really interest me, but a few of the bigger scenes look interesting.








I like the Endor celebration set because it has an Ewok and the ghost figures.








The Slave 1 with Boba Fett is pretty cool, but I really like the Endor attack set. More Ewoks! (Or do I already own some Ewoks? I can never remember.)

No comments: