Monday, December 1, 2008

I don't have to hide from Star Wars anymore!

Because I'm a fanatic when it comes to avoiding spoilers, I have taught myself not to visit certain sites even though they have information I will eventually be interested in. Well, I've been doing that with "Star Wars" since the announcement that they were going to be making Episode 1. I've got that mentality so ingrained in my head that it wasn't until a couple of days ago that I realized I don't have to do that anymore. There aren't any more feature films on the horizon, and the only thing on TV is "Clone Wars", which I can't watch because I don't have cable, and I've already seen the movie, so that's not an issue. So, that means I can read the official Star Wars blog any time I want to. YAY!!!!!!

I've previously mentioned the puppy cam, but apparently [sic], puppies like "Star Wars" too!

No comments: