Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mac vs. PC animated holiday commercials

Even though I'm a die-hard PC person, I do like all the different Mac vs. PC commercials. They're usually very clever and quite funny. Well, I've seen two new animated holiday commercials this year that I really like. I think that the Rankin/Bass look of the commercials adds to their appeal.

Here's the first one, called "Tree Trimming".




But I absolutely love this one, called "I Can Do Anything". I especially love the ending, which just makes me laugh.




And just for good measure, here's the 1984-themed commercial that made Mac's mark on the world. It's still a great commercial - even if I do hate their computers.




Merry Christmas, seven days early. Yeah, even to people who own Macs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "I Can Do Anything" commercial! It makes me laugh too and IT HAS A BUNNY IN IT!

Anonymous said...

Yeah and he knocks the snow over on the bunny...cool. Of course, I own a mac so I'm biased. ;)