Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Wall-E" and Peter Gabriel

I'd heard a little while ago about Peter Gabriel's involvement with music/songs on "Wall-E", and I'd watched the videocast referenced in the article, so I'm just passing along the news to anyone who hasn't heard. Here's the article. The video is worth watching to see and hear Peter talk about his working with director Andrew Stanton and his involvement with the film. You can also listen to him talk about how he broke his leg skiing as well as the cool car people he hangs out with. Those who know me know how excited I am to hear about Peter being involved with this film.

So I'm passing along good and informative info without requiring that I do too much thinking or be too coherent since I've been up since about 3am because Orkid needed attention.

I need a nap.

No comments: