Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy New Year!



Today is Chinese New Year, ringing in the year of the rat. Or is it really year of the mouse? I have no idea which one it is really supposed to be.

In any case, the picture above is from Chinese New Year at Hong Kong Disneyland from a year or two ago. I can't remember when someone alerted me to it. I love the clothes that Mickey and Minnie are wearing.

I'd love to visit Hong Kong Disneyland someday, but it's actually pretty far down my list of places I want to go.

Now, Tokyo Disney Sea on the other hand...

Gung hay fat choy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disneyland in California actually announced this week that Mickey and Minnie will be appearing in similar outfits at Town Square here from 2/5-2/29 in celebration of the Year of the Rat.

Cindy said...

Hmmm, Town Square. It would seem to fit in better if they did this in the San Francisco section of DCA.

And if Lucky Fortune Cookery were open. Ahhh, synergy!