Friday, February 22, 2008

new Mr. Potato Head announced - Indy!

The press release apparently went out last week, but I just heard about it this morning. With the release of the next Indiana Jones movie coming out in May, there are going to be a glut of new toys released, as you'd expect.

Here's the full press release.

But what got my attention is the new Mr. Potato Head - Taters of the Lost Ark.




Doesn't he look amazing? I *love* the Potato Head idol. And he's got a different mouth than regular Mr. Potato Heads - the sneer is awesome. He's going to make a great addition to our collection. I expect this is going to sell very well.

The action figures look like they might be interesting. I'll have to see what characters and scenarios they have before I decide what I might want.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love the fact that the idol looks like a Potato Head.