Saturday, February 23, 2008

sea otters holding hands

Tammy Bruce had this on her site, and I just had to duplicate it. You have to watch until the very end.



I miss sea otters. I used to spend hours at Sea World in San Diego just sitting and watching them. Their old enclosure was out of the way, so a lot of people didn't even know it was there, which was good for me. I could also sit on the ground and watch them play or sleep. The video above is from an aquarium in Vancouver, and the setup looks kind of like Sea World's old enclosure - that's the view you had of them, looking down into the water. When they opened the new enclosure, it was a bit more difficult to see them well, and you had to stand the whole time. We haven't gone to Sea World in quite a while for various reasons, so I miss seeing them. Does this mean I have to go to Vancouver to see them?

No comments: