Saturday, June 13, 2009

Orkid!

So I got a new phone today, and I was testing out the TwitPic app. OK, really, the husband was testing it for me. He went to go take a picture of Orkid with my new phone, and instead of finding her in her new favorite place to nap (in the little space behind the door of the guest room), he instead found her on our bed. So I had him take a picture of her anyway. We sent the picture through to TwitPic, and it worked fine, which means that I will now have to restrain myself from annoying those who follow me with picture after picture of things they don't care about. But, I thought the picture of Orkid was so cute that those who follow me on Twitter shouldn't be the only ones to see it.

Here she is.





That picture is now also the wallpaper for my new phone.

Isn't she the cutest thing?

No comments: