Friday, June 26, 2009

of showers and pigs

So I was browsing ThinkGeek the other day, and I ran across this shower curtain and bathmat set.





This would seriously freak me out. I'd be stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night and turn the lights on and then probably scream my guts out at the sight of the shower curtain and bathmat. And you know that would happen every.single.time. And can you imagine if we put that in the guest bathroom, and some poor unsuspecting person staying the night encountered that and thought someone had been slaughtered? Interesting idea, but not for me.


And speaking of slaughtering, lots of people like bacon. It's pretty yummy, and it goes well in a lot of dishes. But bacon doesn't go well with everything. For instance, bacon ice cream would be pretty gross. Bacon gumballs might not be *quite* as bad as bacon ice cream, but I think it's in the same neighborhood.





I've been told that chocolate covered bacon is pretty good. I'm not sure I'm on board with that either, though I *might* be able to be convinced to try it.

No comments: