Tuesday, June 2, 2009

more on donuts

OK, so I've blogged about donut shops. Well, today, I saw this headline on Yahoo's front page.





Now, I'll admit that I didn't actually read the article, just browsed it, and it shouldn't come as a surprise that fast food is laden with calories that take a lot of exercise to work off (but like with many other people, that doesn't stop me from getting fast food on occasion), but the donut headline just caught my attention.

And that's just for a boring old cakey donut. When I want a donut, I usually go for the more airy variety, or even better, a twist or a glazed cinnamon roll, which is probably going to require even more exercise. But I've never had a Crispy Creme donut nor do I have the desire to.

OK, great, now I kind of have myself craving a donut. Wonder if I could find a 24 hour donut store?

No comments: