Saturday, May 16, 2009

really painful kitty alarm clock

I found out about this video of a cat who has a rather painful way of waking up its owner.

Now, Orkid likes to climb on me in the middle of the night, but she just wants to be pet. If she ever pulled a trick like the cat in the video, she would probably end up flung across the room and banished from the bedroom for quite some time.

I'm a little suspicious about the video because I'm wondering why the camera was set up there to catch this. I mean, after all, it's not impossible to teach cats to do things. And the time stamp says it's 3pm, but I suppose it's possible they didn't set the clock on the camera. But mostly, it's the non-reaction of the guy after the first bite, and then the relatively little reaction after being swat and then bitten again. I mean, after the first bite, I would have been up and mad.

No comments: