Sunday, June 1, 2008

"The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - casting news

I was glad to read that "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" would be returning next season. I had some problems with the show this season, but I still liked it enough to want to see more and to see what direction they would take it in.

News about that very thing is being released now with the announcement that Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage, will be joining the show next season. The article talks about what role she is going to play as well as who the returning cast members will be. If you're avoiding that info, don't click on the link.

I've heard of Garbage, though I couldn't tell you anything about their music or songs, and I certainly have no idea who Shirley Manson is. She doesn't seem to have any acting experience, so the casting seems a bit odd, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and see how she does.

No comments: