Friday, June 20, 2008

all the movie spoilers, none of the pain of seeing the movie

No, no not-so-jolly-Green-Giant review today. Probably tomorrow.

But on a movie-related note, have you seen a movie that you don't really remember all the details of? Are you a parent who's trying to decide whether to let your kids see a particular movie without having to screen the movie first yourself? Is there a movie that you're too scared to see, but you do want to know what happens? Is there a movie you're vaguely interested in, but not enough to actually pay money for it, but you still want to know what it's about? Well, then you want the movie spoilers website.

The most useful thing I've found about the site so far is that I can look up what M. Night's latest stupid "twist" is in "The Happening" without actually having to sit through the movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! This is totally the kind of site I need. I'm going to be spending a lot of time there, especially after I remember all the movies I've wanted people to tell me about but I didn't want to see. It's the remembering that will be the hard part now...