Sunday, June 29, 2008

entertain me - a vent

My friends really need to post to their blogs more often so I have new stuff to read all the time.

I'm finding all kinds of stuff to do rather than do the stuff I should be doing anyway, so it might as well be stuff my friends write. Besides, I really like how some of my friends write, and I love to read their stuff. They have great story-telling abilities, and it entertains me - that's the key, after all, I need to be entertained! ;)

And, while I do enjoy reading some random people's writings as well, I find that I have more of a connection to the writing with someone that I know, or at least know well enough from their writings.

But, some of the people that I read who I want to post more don't read my blog, so they'll never know that I'm complaining about them. Hmmm, that might be a good thing.

Anyway, if you're looking for more stuff to read yourself, and you haven't already noticed on your own, there's a column on the right side of this blog with links to other blogs and websites and such that I like. Yeah, you have to scroll down a little bit to find it - just go a little past the "bury your face in spaghetti" guy that amuses me so much.

No comments: