Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the Rebel Alliance has a new enemy

Beauty pageants can be fun to watch. I used to watch them, but I don't any more. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know which pageant this was, but apparently, one particular contestant didn't understand what "talent" meant. I'm going to warn you ahead of time - if you have any musical inclination at all, this is going to be painful, perhaps even literally so. Heck, I think I'd rather listen to Bill Murray's lounge act. For some reason, a dying Tauntaun came to mind while I was watching the video. Even though it's painful and a bit on the long side, it's worth it to make it all the way through because you get to see her spiffy choreography and even spiffier dance moves, but I love the audience reaction at the end.

Beauty Pageant Star Wars Trumpet
At the talent portion of a beauty pageant, contestant Stacy Hedger does her rendition of the Star Wars theme on a trumpet. And she butchers it ruthlessly.


Beauty Pageant Star Wars Trumpet - Watch more free videos

No comments: