Monday, January 4, 2010

gotta have those nuggets

I've had my share of chicken mcnuggets, but I've never wanted them this badly.

I'm not really sure how the situation arose though. You put your order in at the menu area, and I would think that they would have told her then that they didn't have mcnuggets. BTW, when would they have run out of those things? I don't think they have them at breakfast, but otherwise, you'd think they'd have plenty. Did they tell her they were out, and she proceeded to the window anyway? Or did they make a mistake, take her order, and then when she got to the window to pay, they realized they didn't have any left. Weird all around. At least she didn't get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. Who knows how crazy she might have gotten then?

No comments: