Friday, January 15, 2010

"24" - Jack Bauer's 8th really bad day is about to begin

I've been a fan of "24" since the very beginning, so I'm really looking forward to the start of season eight, which premieres this Sunday, January 17, with a 2-hour episode starting at 9pm, followed by another 2-hour episode the next day, Monday, January 18, at 8pm. Thereafter, the show will be on at its regular time slot of Monday at 9pm, one excrutiating hour at a time.


Here's the trailer for the new season, which I hadn't seen until I saw it on the official website today. There are some faces in the trailer that I'm surprised and happy to see. I also heard a blurb on the radio the other day about another familiar face/character that is supposed to return this season. I hadn't heard anything about it, but there was apparently a press release issued previously. If you don't want to know who it is, don't even hover over the link because the info is in the url. If you do want to know, here's the article.


No comments: