Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Iron Man" sequel casting news

So "Iron Man" Robert Downey, Jr. knows who he will be fighting with and against in the next movie. This article states that Scarlett Johansson will be playing Black Widow and Mickey Rourke will play Whiplash.

I'm not particularly a fan of Scarlett Johansson - I tend to like her or not like her on an individual basis, depending on the movie and role. It looks like Black Widow will mix it up with Iron Man a bit but will eventually fight on the same side. I'm willing to reserve judgement until I see her.

I don't have a feeling about Mickey Rourke one way or the other, but I can't say that I'm surprised he's playing a villain.

I loved the first movie, so I'm definitely ready for more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still haven't seen the first one. Just added it to my Netflix queue.