Thursday, November 22, 2007

Creating your own M&M world

The M&M's folks have a website where you can create your own M&M characters and put them in different backgrounds with different things around them. Here's the website.

Here's what I came up with earlier this year:




There are some various reasons why specific images are included in the picture, but the backdrop is because I like Stonehenge. I was actually able to visit back in the 90s. We weren't able to get right up next to it, but we were able to get closer to it than you apparently can now - because of vandalism and other issues that was causing destruction to the historic site, they've had to move people further and further back. There was a tiny little store near the site that had various memorabilia. They had a mini resin reproduction of Stonehenge, and it's one of the things I regret not having gotten. It was a little expensive for my budget at the time, and it was a little heavier, and then there was the whole issue of having to bring it home to the States. But I wish I'd gotten it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: