Saturday, October 10, 2009

so I guess for our next date night, we'll go to Burger King

I heard on the radio last week that Burger King is going to be making over its restaurants in an attempt to make them more upscale. Ummm, ok, I'm not really feeling the new look, but decor isn't that big a deal to me when it comes to fast food. On occasion, I go to McDonald's and Carl's Jr. and a few other fast food places, but I've never really been fond of Burger King, and really, I can't remember the last time I was there. Having different atmosphere isn't going to make me want to go back. Different food might.

And if I say that the husband and I were making jokes the other day about going to a Burger King, home of the Whopper (think of the pronunciation, not the spelling), and ordering a "Joshua" instead, would anyone get that?

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I know! "Greetings, Professor Falken." :)