Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Presents!

Christmas morning - yep, it's still technically morning, and you're usually talking about gifts you might have gotten. Well, here's the favorite gift I've gotten so far.




The peppermint stars on the right are new this Christmas, and I had wanted to try some. I hadn't had a chance to find them, though I wasn't really looking that hard. If I happened to be somewhere that usually had Peeps, I'd look to see if they had them, but I didn't drive around looking for them. The husband was in more places than me, and he did look for them, but he hadn't seen any either.

But the stars were one of my Christmas gifts from someone else. I'm so excited. I'll probably wait until later in the week to try them. Though I suppose I should really try them sometime today so that if I end up really liking them and wanting more, I can try to find them at the after-Christmas sales.

The gingerbread men on the left are new this Christmas as well, I think, and they're supposed to taste like cookies. I did find a pack of them previously, but I haven't tried them yet.

Nothing makes Christmas more complete than Peeps! ;)

Hope you're enjoying your Christmas day.

No comments: