Sunday, September 27, 2009

This is definitely a guy's only thing.

I ran across this story about underwear for left-handed men, and when I'd just seen the headline, I wondered how it made a difference what kind of underwear you have if you're left-handed or right-handed. But, having now read the article, it makes sense to me, if the situation is as described in the article.

But, I guess I was under the assumption that men didn't actually use the little slit in their underwear. I mean, even if you're right-handed, I would think it would be uncomfortable and awkward to have to do those kinds of maneuvers with your ... ummm ... thing. They don't pull their underwear down like we women do?

In any case, left-handed men - REJOICE!

1 comment:

Perky Mommy said...

I know males who use the little slit. Not naming names or anything...