Monday, September 28, 2009

a Genesis reunion - what I wouldn't give to go

I'd seen the article last week that Genesis was on the list of nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I know that the Hall has its detractors and that it really only means so much, but I still think it would be cool.

Well, then I saw this article today that they're at least working on stuff in case it happens and they're inducted. All the boys AND Peter too. That would be cool.

As much as I loved seeing the "Turn It On Again" tour, seeing Peter with them would be awesome.

1 comment:

Crystal Rose of Pollux said...

(Hi, I found you while searching for Rockapella stuff, and I found out that you liked both of by two favorite bands, and I just had to comment!)

I hope they do win, and that they do go on tour! They definitely deserve it.

(And Rockapella deserves honors, too...)