Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Dollhouse" - season two

I was really excited when it was announced that "Dollhouse" would be coming back for another season. It was iffy as to whether or not that would happen, so the news of the renewal was good news indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing what Joss Whedon has in store this year. There's been some exciting news about what might be happening this year as well as guest stars, not to mention that Summer Glau is coming on board in a recurring role. Hot Chick Friday Nights will just be combined into one show now rather than spread out over two. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how they bring November/Mellie back since Paul Ballard secured her release last year.

I'm following Eliza Dushku on Twitter, and she periodically tweets about the show, so I've enjoyed hearing bits and pieces. She obviously can't tweet about story or anything like that, so I don't have to worry about spoilers.

The new season starts on Friday, September 25, so only a few more weeks to go. Recently, I saw a billboard advertising the show. I particularly like the tagline.





One question I would like answered this year - let's see Foxtrot. We know Whiskey is a female, and we've gotten a glimpse of Tango, who was female. I think I expect Foxtrot to be female - it would sound weird as a man's name.

No comments: