Monday, March 10, 2008

Instructions for Properly Hugging a Baby

Everyone gets those internet forwards of funny sayings and funny pictures and useless things you wish people would stop forwarding you. I try not to be too guilty of that and only pass along things that I really like, to people that I think will really appreciate it. And then sometimes, you just get gems, like one that a friend passed along last week. Enjoy.




Instructions for Properly Hugging a Baby


1. First, uh, find a baby.




2. Second, be sure that the object you found was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques.




3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process.




4. The 'paw slide' - simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.




5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult and patented 'hug, smile, and lean' so as to achieve the best photo quality.






If you don't pass this along, a dog will pee on your computer!








So now that I've technically passed this along to all of you, I am in no danger of my new Lucky plush peeing on my computer!

No comments: