Monday, January 21, 2008

"24" - season 7

Wow, can you believe that they started the seventh season of "24" like that? They always have a bang-up start to the season. I love that they've been jump starting the season with two hours on Sunday, and I can't wait to see what will happen in the two hours they're showing tonight. I also love that they run all the episodes at once, but it means the show only runs from January to May. It's so weird in May for them to say, ok, see you in January, so I always look forward to getting new episodes in January, and I'm so glad the show is back.

What, you didn't see the season premiere of season seven of "24" last night?

Well, neither did I. They have about half the episodes of the new season done, but with the writers' strike, everything came to a halt. They decided that instead of running the episodes and then possibly not being able to finish the season, not knowing when the strike would be over, they were going to hold the show until the strike was over and production resumed so they'd know they could run the show like they normally do.

The past couple years, they've started the new season over MLK, Jr. weekend, with two hours on Sunday night and two hours on Monday night. But this year, I get no "24". Stupid writers' strike.

I'm all the more frustrated because they released a trailer of the new season in the U.K., and it looks kick-ass. And I had no idea who would be returning to the show this season. So I'm doubly frustrated and mad.

Here's the trailer to tide you over until the show actually starts. Or to piss you off too, knowing what you're missing.




Come back soon, Jack.

No comments: