Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Toy Fair

This year's Toy Fair is this weekend, and it looks like there will be lots of fun things coming out. I'm excited to see what new "Toy Story" merchandise there will be for the new film, probably related to the new characters we expect to see. There's one new character that I hope they have a plush for because I think he's cute and funny. A talking version of him would be nice too, though I hope "Toy Story 3" doesn't end up being as expensive as "Wall-E" was with regard to cool toys.

Which new character am I talking about? Well, here's the imdb listing of his name. We saw a picture of the character at the D23 Expo last year, and we also heard a bit about his character. I think he's gonna be a riot.

Oooo, wait, I found a picture of him! :)

No comments: