Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2010 inductees

I'd previously mentioned that Genesis was on the list of nominees to be included in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Well, today, the list of inductees was released, and Genesis is one of the 5 artists being inducted in 2010. How cool is that? I'm also happy that ABBA is included as well because I like them a lot too.

The ceremony is on March 15, 2010 in New York. So, if anyone has a spare ticket to the induction ceremony and wants to invite me along, I'd be more than happy to go. I can even arrange my own transportation to New York. I'll pencil in the date on my calendar so that I can be sure to be available at that time. I'm sure I'd be able to take a couple days off work to make the trip. Just give me a little notice so that I can arrange a decent-priced plane ticket and somewhere to stay.

Seriously, I want to go.

No comments: