Saturday, December 26, 2009

Monkey House Cafe - the name alone makes me want to try it

We were in the Huntington Beach area yesterday and drove by a restaurant called Monkey House Cafe. It was late, and it was dark, so I couldn't see the place very well, but the name of the place sure caught my attention. So, I looked them up online.

The place looks to be a very small simple shop that serves sandwiches, soups and desserts, and they're only open until the late afternoon on weekdays and close even earlier on weekends.

I do love how the website looks though - they have lots of cute pictures of cartoon monkeys!


This picture is on their page listing their selection of beverages.



This picture is on their page listing their schedule of their soup of the day selection.



This picture is on their page listing their sandwich selections.



This picture is on their page listing their desserts.



Given the location of the cafe, which isn't really near anywhere I go on a regular basis, it's unlikely that I'll be able to make it there anytime soon, but it's definitely a place I'd like to try. The menu selections do sound good, and hey, they have a cute website!


This picture from their website shows two of the owners of the cafe as well as two views of the interior of the cafe.

No comments: