Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Star Wars and Indy LEGOs!

Some new Lego sets in the Star Wars and Indiana Jones universes have been announced, and I think some of them are really cool.







This is a motorized walking AT-AT, which I think would be awesome to have, though I'm not sure about actually putting the thing together. I love all the little details and that it even comes with a dangling Luke!







This set depicts the Battle of Endor and comes with a lot of figures (including Ewoks!) and the glider and the chicken walker too.







Even though I'm not a fan of certain aspects of this film and this sequence, the Temple of Doom set still looks pretty spectacular. However, I think I might be tempted to just burn the Willie minifig...


Here's the link to the full list of new sets.

No comments: