Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Peep!




In honor of Halloween, I thought I'd show what's available from the wonderful Peeps people for Halloween. I don't know about the "Spooky Friends" thing, but I love the pumpkins, and the ghosts are cool. The cats, well, I don't know, but they're cocoa flavored, and having had the cocoa flavored bunnies at Easter, I'm definitely a fan.

I'm not sure that I'm getting any for Halloween, though, since I still have a ton of peeps left from Easter. Yes, I mean from this April, six months ago. Yeah, like the Peeps are going to go bad or something.

Maybe I'll get some at Christmas time. I can't remember if they have Thanksgiving ones. It's not included on the holiday list on the Peeps site, so I'm thinking not. However, something in a picture did intrigue me:





What's the little gingerbread cookie Peep on the left? Is that the thing they say is available at Christmas as something like a "cutout"? Hmmm, I may have to investigate come Christmas time. And I so don't remember the blue bunny Peep.

Happy Halloween! Have fun hanging with your Peeps!

Here's the Peeps page on the parent company's (Just Born, Inc.) website.

And here's the official Peeps website.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Pumpkin Peeps! Cool! Sorry I missed them.