Wednesday, May 12, 2010

first a tauntaun, now a wampa

OK, I've already documented the epic story of the tauntaun sleeping bag.

Well, now, the Star Wars shop has available...wait for it...a wampa rug! Yep, like a bear rug but made from a wampa instead.






I don't think it's anywhere near as cool as the tauntaun sleeping bag, but I do think it's funny. I'm just wondering why slave Leia from Jedi is laying on a rug of a wampa that appeared in Empire.







The space slug oven mitt amuses me too. That might turn a few heads at a barbeque.







And for good measure, since Howard from "The Big Bang Theory" likes to wear funky belt buckles that make me uncomfortably stare at his crotch to see what belt buckle he has from episode to episode, I think he totally needs one of these.

No comments: