Friday, April 11, 2008

return to Wisteria Lane

This Sunday (April 13) marks the return of the first new episode of "Desperate Housewives" after the writers' strike. I'm so looking forward to it, as I really like the show, though I think I've forgotten where we are, but they usually do a recap of the relevant points at the beginning of the episode, so I'm ok. I think Lynette's neighbor now needs somewhere to live, Gabrielle is screwed because the mayor is alive *and* remembers what she and Carlos tried to do to him, and I'm still wanting to know what the big secret is with Katherine and her first husband.

So whether you'll have spent all day Sunday (certain people won't be surprised to hear one bit that the weather forecast in Southern California is for sunny skies with a high in the mid-80s, right?) facilitating a really hard game at Disneyland, playing said really hard game at Disneyland, enjoying a leisurely lunch (like us) of yummy goodies at Disney's Food and Wine Festival and then tracking down your friends to say hi to them, or finding yourself stuck in some other city in some weird time zone, welcome back to Wisteria Lane!

No comments: