Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'll be your best friend

Are you looking to expand your circle of friends? Do you find your existing friends to be missing a certain je-ne-sais-quoi? Are you feeling that your friends don't nearly have enough money or paparazzi following them around? Well, now you have your chance! You can apply to be Paris Hilton's new best friend!


AP: Do you think you can find a real, lasting friendship this way? Do you have a preference of male or female?

Hilton: I just want to see the contestants and see how they are. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, just as long as its someone I can trust, someone I can have fun with and just someone who's going to be able to like handle all the other things that are going to come with being my best friend.

Yes, having on open audition online and a reality television show is the best way to find someone you can trust. I'm wondering what "handle all the other things that are going to come with being my best friend" means/entails?


Wonder if Kim Kardashian or Mischa Barton will be applying?

No comments: