Tuesday, July 1, 2008

more confusing white blond actors

Further to a blog entry by a friend (no, not the part about the alien languages, but you should read that bit too because it's really funny), we had already established that Bill Pullman should be added to the trio, even though he's not actually blond.




I was watching a trailer for "The Dark Knight" the other day, and I thought I saw a glimpse of Bill Pullman, but I didn't remember hearing that he was in the movie. No, said the husband and a friend later, that wasn't Bill Pullman.

It was this guy.



Do you know who he is?


And, yeah, I've got my own list of black actors as well (not that I can't tell them apart, but I just can't always remember who was in which movie), but the husband and friend said I might get in trouble for putting up that list.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I'm looking forward to seeing A.E. as Two-Face. Yes, I knew it was him as I watched the trailers...but then again, I know the difference between those other guys, too. :)