Saturday, July 12, 2008

gimme an "S", gimme an "I", gimme a "T", gimme an "H" - what does that spell?

(Yeah, you have to make sure you don't mix the letters up and inadvertently end up spelling a different word.)


I have no idea who came up with it or why, though I suppose it's not all that surprising, but in a newsletter I got from Del Rey Books, they had this picture and caption:


Sith Cheerleaders Jennifer Vachon (left) and Gail Peterson (right) take a time-out with Troy Denning at his Barnes & Noble event in Carmel, IN, where he was promoting the last Star Wars novel in the Legacy of the Force series: Invincible. Photo credit: Indy Knights



I also found this page on the net that has more pictures.


Hey, I've seen stranger/weirder/odder/more disturbing "Star Wars"-related costumes.

No comments: